Monday, August 20, 2012

Long Hours - Long Miles

It is 10:00am here and I have already been up for 6 hours. Craptastic!!

In all actuality I am kind of a morning person so it's not to terribly bad.  I am having to try and work 24-30 hours in two days because we are going on vacation Wednesday and I have a lot to get done before then.  Also I don't want to get back to a crummy pay check.  So I got up at 4:00am got to work by 5:30am and here I am whipping up a quick blog while I eat oatmeal at my desk.

On to the game plan.
Today's projected workout:
  1. Run 30-45 min - Easy Pace
Today's actual workout:
  1. Run 40 min - Easy Pace - 3.25 miles (Yes I ran that slow.)
I am contemplating trying to get that arm workout in that I missed Friday but after a 13 hour work day . . . I'm thinking that would be beyond optimistic at this point. So I will plan for a 3 to 4 mile run and then go home to make love to my ... bed.  Sorry husband, maybe I will catch you after my quicky with the matress.

PS. We are going to Lake Pickwick (Mississippi) Wednesday to spend a few days with one of my very best friends from college, Kara, Whom I haven't seen in 9, count them, NINE months! I am so completely stoked that I can barely contain myself. WOOT!!

This will be my first time in a bathing suit since my honeymoon in 2008. I will try to balls up and post a picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment