Thursday, August 30, 2012

My Food Obsession and Some Found Motivation

Had a tasty and healthylicious supper with the hubs last night.
Grilled Chicken, Oriental Salad, and Cons Mate Rice. AMAZING!



I have a deep, almost unhealthy, love of Oriental Salad. I will do a post on the recipe next time I make it. Let me tell you, it is a mouthgasm.

OOOoooooh did she say mouthgasm?! Yes. Yes she did. Mouthgasm. It's so nice I said it twice.

Moving on....

I also got super lucky and they had salad bar in the cafeteria at work today.  Let me tell you, the dietary staff here make a wicked salad bar.


Cottage cheese, grapes, carrot, avocado chicken salad, salad w/sunflower kernels-cheese and italian dressing.
It was great and healthy. Woot!

I woke up this morning and I instantly knew it was going to be one of those no-freakin-motivation type of days when it comes to working out. Then when I was checkin on some of my favorite blogs this morning it was as if the clouds opened up and a light from the heavens shone down upon this heavenly post from Hungry Runner Girl about finding and keeping motivation, that is definitely going to help me make it happen today with my run. Click the link and go check it out.

Projected workout for today:
  1. 3-4 Miles - Up pace by 15 secs per mile
  2. 15 Minutes Core Work
Anybody else out there have an unhealthy obsession with a particular food?
Hope I'm not alone in this.

No comments:

Post a Comment