Monday, June 24, 2013

Heck-of-uh Hiatus

Been gone for quite a while now!
First of all sorry and second of all ready to get back to it!

We have been going through a lot of personal family issues lately and I had to give it my full attention.  We are not clear yet but getting out of the woods hopefully. So, I think that now I will have the proper amount of time to devote back to writing on the three F's.

Today I have to give a shout out to my kiddo! The C-man turned 8 today! So happy birthday buddy!
He wanted to have his birthday party at the baseball park and have a family ball game.  I was actually a little sceptical at first.  I didn't know if everyone would play or not, but it was fantastic!! All the kids had a ton of fun and the adults, especially the dads, were really good sports and made all the kids feel like pros. Best birthday party so far. Funtastic.



The back line, the "Diamondbacks", were against the front line, the "Rangers."  That's right. We played kids against adults. So needless to say......the kids won.

Now for a little run down of my new workout routine for summer:

Monday: Bleacher Circuits, 1 Mile Easy Run, Mile Walk Cool Down (C-man gets in on parts with me)
Tuesday: Bleacher Circuits, Alternate 1/2 Mile Run 1/2 Mile Walk for 2 Miles Moderate Speed
Wednesday: 3 Mile Run, 30 Minutes Basketball with C-man and the Mister
Thursday: Bleacher Circuits, 2 Mile Walk
Saturday: 2 Mile walk to the Creek, 1 Hour Baseball with C-man and the Mister
Sunday: 1 hour Baseball or Basketball with C-man and the Mister

Today's POA:

1. Bleacher Circuits (3)
2. Alternating Walking/Running at 1/2 Mile Intervals for 2 Miles
(P.S. Temperature around here are averaging between 90 and 105)

I am a heavy sweater anyway but let me tell ya, nobody but NOBODY wants to be standing down wind from me after working out in this heat lately. I smell offensive. Like an aromatic slap to the face.

In apology for my absence I have decided to give you this humiliating picture of myself on "Make Your Own Hat Day" at work last month. Enjoy.



Geez. I am a sexy beast.

Comment below if:
1. You also suffer from above average B.O. post workout.
2. If you love the Texas Rangers!
3. If you're diggin' the hat.

No comments:

Post a Comment