1.5 Mile Run - (Yah I know, lamesauce, but I only had a little time between work and small group and that's what I was able to fit in. 1.5 Miles more than everyone on the couch!)
Rest Day - We leave at 1:30 to pick up C-Man so I am using today and Friday, when we take him back, as rest days this week.
Now for the important stuff...
Who else is ready for the 4th?!?!?
I can't wait! I freakin love the 4th of July. Its my jam.
In case you are lame and don't understand the fundamental awesomeness of the 4th of July I am going to literaly spell it out for you via the following list of grade A activities related to this most righteous of days, Independence Day.
Why the 4th of July Rocks my Face Off:
- Putting on your best gaudy 4th of July duds.
- Parade (Fun floats and people throwing t-shirts and candy at you....yes please.)
- Turtle Races - This may just be here but all the kids enter a turtle in the the turtle race and win prizes for the three fastest amphibians.
- Watermelon feasts
- Car shows
- Ranch Rodeos
- Town Dances
- Food, food, and more food
- Family and Friends chillin in lawn chairs, enjoying a beer and some good conversation to clos out the night.
There you go. Now you know. Enjoy your 4th!!
What is your favorite thing about the 4th?